About Booze Bandits
- You must be over the age of 18 to purchase alcohol.
- If paying by card photographic ID and card must be shown upon Alcohol delivery.
- We operate a “Challenge 25” policy whereby an accepted form of photographic identification be shall requested before any alcohol is sold to any person who appears to be under 25 years of age.
- We cannot make alcohol delivery without a full name, full postal address and contact telephone number. Goods will only be delivered to the address provided.
- with all orders there is a minimal delivery charge. Any orders below Â£25 wil incur an additional charge.
- Orders will be dispatched within 5 minutes of your order being placed; any cancellations after this time will result in a charge.
- Our drivers reserve the right to refuse delivery should they believe you are either under age, intoxicated or physically/verbally abusive.
- If drivers believe the customer is purchasing alcohol for a minor delivery will be refused.
- Details of physically abusive customers will be passed onto the police and your address will no longer be eligible for delivery.
- Cheques are not acceptable as a form of payment.
- Prices and special offers are subject to change and/or withdrawal at any time without notice.
- No sales will be permitted from the vehicle at any time.
- The company reserves the right to refuse sale at anytime.
THE WEBSITES ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES MAY VARY DURING PEAK TIMES.